Monday, March 19, 2012

Ribbon and Rainbow hearts

To start off, I want to share my card using this weeks Card Positioning Systems sketch.
 The sponsor this week is Really Reasonable Ribbon. Who doesn't LOVE ribbon?

 I love the ribbon I picked to use.

 I cut the owl and the leaf sprig with my Cricut Expression.

 The ribbon is Silk Crush Rust.


I have shown you this card before, but I used ribbon on it from Really Reasonable Ribbon too.  It is the White Wrinkled ribbon.

 And, I new challenge I wanted to play along with is CASE study.  This card above is the inspiration card for the challenge. 

 I picked an adorable stamp set by Wplus9 Designs to create my card.  It is called Heartfelt Mix.  I just stamped them in the colors used on the challenge card.  I also sprayed a little bit of blue Chalkboard spray.   


The hearts are all in the set, they are the larger size and they also come in small size. The clothesline and clothespins are also in the set as are a few choices for a sentiment.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful creations once again Linda. Love the beautiful textured ribbon bow on the first.
Hugs
Desire

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love them all and your stamping is amazing, Linda!

Izzy Anderson said...

These are stunning! I love your stamping and your ribbons.

Connie Mercer said...

love the little house one, really all of them are winners!!!

Chunyuan said...

love the hanging rainbow colored hearts. Great take of the challenge.

Elizabeth Cooper said...

Wonderful cards! I absolutely love your take on the CASE study challenge. Gorgeous!

wendyp said...

love, love, LOVE those hearts hanging on the clothes line! Super cute, Linda!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Love the hearts on the clothes line!!! Too too cute!!!