Since I like sketches and since I found 2 Sketches 4 You, I wanted to use another one of their sketches. This is Laura's sketch #6. Since I recently found this yummy Scenic Route paper in a store, I thought it would be a good choice. I just think these colors are so "happy"! I took this close-up so you could see the dimension that I added to this card. I cut out a flower from one of the prints and I also cut out a couple extra pieces. On the piece of patterned paper, there are several slightly different flowers, so I had to find two that were alike for this. The two extra pieces were added to the original flower with foam tape.
More good news! I was tagged by my good friend Anabelle. Now, Anabelle is one of my more favorite people in the world and I wasn't all that sure that being "tagged" by a friend was a good thing but then I discovered the benefits of this is it just leads to more blog surfing which I do tons of already!!! She said I need to list 6 random facts about myself. I don't like to talk about myself so this doesn't come easy to me but here goes.
- 1. I do not like pink! Not on anything, at anytime. I think it's because as a child, when my sister and I received gifts, hers were blue and mine were always pink!
- 2. I cannot eat anything that has green peppers in it. I don't even have to see the green peppers to know that I won't be eating it. I can smell them! Pretty much the same goes for Brussel Sprouts.
- 3. I do not like coffee! I have never liked coffee! BUT - you will find me in a Starbucks several days a week! Go figure! I discovered their Frappucinos and I am hooked. My favorite right now is the Mint Mocha Chip Frappucino.
- 4. For years I didn't have a favorite color - I would just say that many colors were my favorites. Suddenly, about 2 years ago, I decided that I really liked RED and now you will find my picking RED for everything! I will even buy something new that I already have just to get it in RED, like when Fiskars came out with new RED tools!
- 5. I do not like "loose" glitter! I love Stickles and Tulips and Plaids glitter kind of glues but do not ask me to use "loose" glitter! I have worn it way too many times to the grocery store!
- 6. I have always liked to color so I realized that that is probably why I like stamping so much - the adult excuse to color.
Here are the people I am going to tag:
Take a minute to go take a peek at their blogs cause you will see some fun stuff.
(For those tagged) If you do decide to play along, here are the rules:1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.
Thanks for visiting my blog, Linda (aka lbpost)
INQUE - THANK YOU - TREE card
Stamps – Courtesy of Inque stamps
Patterned papers – My Mind’s Eye
Stamp pads –Fluid Chalk/ClearsnapClear Paper Glaze – Aleene’s®/Tulip
Corner rounder punch – Papershapers/EK Success
BECAUSE I LOVE YOU card
Patterned papers – Providence/Scenic Route Paper
Scallop punch – Martha Stewart
Rub-on phrase – LUXE
Epoxy letters – David Walker
Swirl stamp - Memory Box
Rhinestone – Me & My Big Ideas