Saturday, May 28, 2011

A clear stamp - A digital stamp

First off, my Unscripted sketch card for this week using a great, clear stamp set. 
 Here is the sketch we are using this week, make some time to play along!
 I love sentiment stamps and this set is the best because they help you make the sentiment center stage.   That little cloud layer is a sticker from this Echo Park collection.
 How is this for a "corner" accent? I thought it was fun to use this decorative punch on only two of the corneres. 
 Did you see that line across the edge of the sketch? I thought a fun way to use that was to fold down my paper and this also shows off that neat, reverse side print.
 Now for the digital stamp. The Flower Soft team is playing along with the Bugaboo digi stamp team this week.  LOVE this adorable little image that I got to play along with.  I just opened a blank page in Word for Windows and then inserted my image. Once it was on the page, I just changed the size to one I wanted to work with for my card.
I colored the image with Copic markers and then added in some little bits of Flower Soft to make the flowers just fit for a wedding. 
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

SKETCH 108 – SENDING SMILES… card

Designer: Linda Beeson
Materials list:
Cardstock – Bazzill
Patterned papers and stickers – Little Boy/Echo Park
Sentiment stamp – Lawn Fawn
Corner punches – Martha Stewart and Fiskars
Stamp pads – Versafine black
Clear embossing powder - Stampendous
Brad

HAPPY card

Designer: Linda Beeson
Materials list:
Peony Pink - Flower Soft
Tacky Glue – Aleene’s®
Clear Paper Glaze – Aleene’s®
Cardstock – Core’dinations
X-Press Blending Card – Copic Markers
Patterned paper – 3Bugs in a Rug
Digital image/Stamp – Bugaboo
Copic markers
Self adhesive Pearls – Recollections
Border and corner punches – Martha Stewart
Epoxy word – Heidi Grace

10 comments:

  1. Your card looks so much more amazing on your blog! Love your take on the sketch and that second one is just too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your card for US Linda! I love the sentiment, the patterned paper and the colors! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeeee that wedding one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are these?!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your idea to turn down the paper corner, sometimes we hide some wonderful papers!
    Both your cards are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cards! That first one is really adorable - love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable..as always. That is such a cute wedding stamp.

    ReplyDelete