Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas on my mind!

Are you like me, happy to be creating cards that have a Christmas/Winter theme!  I love so many of the papers and elements for this season.
 First off, I used the Unscripted sketch for this week.

And the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger color combo! Isn't this photo of ornaments just wonderful!
 Love, love, love this collection by Pink Paislee and they have been giving away little kits all week long.  What is expecially fun about the dotted card base is that it is a piece of digital paper and I printed it out so the front and the back of the card are the same print.
 The two labels and the little snowman and snowlady are digital elements from the set.  Notice that punched border.  I used one of my Kreaxions 4-in-1 punches to create it.
 Next up, my Card Positioning Systems card.  That wonderful, vintage card is free from The Graphics Fairy. I just printed it on textured cardstock. I think that adds to the vintage feel. 

 The embossed piece behind that vintage card is embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder.  And if you look close, you can see the blue and green Flower Soft that is added around her shoes. 

The snowflakes are punched from a digital piece of "text" print paper.  I added bits of Flower Soft to the greens that she is holding and I also added some chunky glitter here and there.

 Another collection of Christmas/Winter papers that I am in love with are some from Bella Blvd.  This card is created from them. 
That circle is cut with my Kreaxions circle cutter. This cutter is the perfect tool to use to cut a ring like this.  I cut a larger circle first and then changed the size on the cutter and cut a smaller circle.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

SKETCH 136 BABY IT’S COLD OUTSIDE card
Materials list:
Digital papers and elements – Pink Paislee
Tulip 3-D Glitter Fashion Paint
Kreaxions 4-in-1 punch
Foam tape – 3M

SKETCH 248 – LOVING CHRISTMAS WISHES card
Materials:
Ultra Fine Flower Soft courtesy of Flower Soft – Ocean, Pine and Sage
Cardstock – Core’dinations
Clip Art – Free/The Graphics Fairy
Sizzix embossing folder
Snowflake punches – Martha Stewart
Distress Stamp pad – Ranger
Glossy Accents – Ranger
Chunky glitter – Impress Rubber Stamps

12 comments:

  1. So lovely. Great use of the textured paper to give that 2nd card a vintage feel. And I just love the 3rd card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ALL BEAUTIFUL!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeee them!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Linda! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful, Linda! Thank you for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute! and that trigger is gorgeous, I may have to use that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That trigger is lovely and so are your cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun. I love the stitched circle on your joy card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such pretty cards :-) and I am totally like you when it comes to Christmas: Love all the papers, patterns, embellies etc for this season (and I like this Pink Paislee collection you used, too *lol*)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That IS a great inspirational photo...so are your beautiful cards, I really like the little vintage girl card and trees backed by the open circle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful holiday cards, love the one printed on the texture paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are absolutely wonderful! Love your designs and choice of patterned papers and beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete