Monday, April 2, 2012

CPS and retro sketches

Yes, I have some fun sketch inspired cards to share with you.
 First up, my Card Positioning Systems card for this week.
 I used three different patterns of digital papers. It is so fun to use these papers because they can be printed out in any size and that changes the size of the patterns, plus, these three are from the same kit so they coordinate.
 The butterfly is from a Digital stamp set at 2 Peas in a Bucket and it is by Hero Arts. Again, these are fun to use because I can choose the size to print out the image and I also printed it out on one of the digital papers.  Instead of the arrow in the sketch, I used a flourish cut with my Cricut.
 And another card using a retro sketch.  This is a new sketch blog and pretty fun to play along with.
 I picked up several matching Authentique papers and stickers the other day and so it was fun to use them for my card.
The doily is by Martha Stewart.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

9 comments:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL Linda! I loveeeeeeeee the colors! And loving the new blog header photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous takes on the sketches. Love the gorgeous butterfly on the first.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo FAB! LOVE your take on the sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job with this sketch! Love the images and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new blog header is so pretty, Linda! Beautiful work on the cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, Linda! And such great takes on the sketches. Love how you substituted the flourish for the arrow, and your retro take is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with both sketches! That butterfly looks like it is about to fly off the card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cps card is way too awesome, my favorite!

    ReplyDelete