Saturday, August 29, 2015

Play along with Addicted to CAS

I have one last challenge with Addicted to CAS as their guest designer.  I've loved playing along with them.  

 I love how easy it is, just create with blue.  
 Once again, I turned to my Distress Stains to create my background.  I applied the ink directly to an acrylic block, spritzed it with water and then pressed it to the watercolor paper.  Working with the Distress Stains this was is always unpredictable but I always love what happens.   
I used my Lil' Inkers dotted label die and used it to emboss a design into my paper.  LOVE those dots.  The stamps with matching dies I used are from a set by Wplus9 Designs. I wanted my look to be very simple so I didn't color my giraffe except for the bottoms of his little feet.  The big balloon and the sentiment are also from the same set.  I only added some accent to the balloon with a light gray Copic marker.  I hand wrote the string for the balloon. 
Check out what the rest of the Addicted to CAS team created and be sure to play along too.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

12 comments:

  1. Love your card, the background looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! LOVING that background and the giraffe!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Linda! Love your distress stain background (haven't tried those ... yet!). :) And your sweet giraffe. Great idea to just add a little colour to his feet! Very creative design. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at ATCAS this month. You have done an amazing job!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to have had you guest designing this month Linda and I'm swooning over your card. The giraffe is just too cute and what a fabulous BLUE background. So clever and effective. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another really cute card, Linda! I love your water colored background and how you added a touch of pink! Love your hand drawn balloon string, too!
    It's been wonderful having you as our Guest Designer for the month of August at ATCAS! I hope you'll continue to play along in our challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Lovin' the pop of pink in his little feeties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, what a wonderful card! Love the blue splattered background in combination with the blue card stock and pink feet. This is so great to have you as our Guest Designer! -Ksenija

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suc a great card love that giraffe. So great to have you guest designing over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful to have you as guest designer. Your card is a stunner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful to have you as guest designer. Your card is a stunner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's been great having you along as a guest designer and this card is a great way to finish. The background is fabulous and the card made me smile. Wonderful.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete