Friday, September 18, 2015

You're Brag Worthy

I needed a baby card so I turned to some online challenges for my starting point. 
 I used the color combination from The Paper Players.  I thought they were just made for a baby theme.  My card needed to be for a new little boy so how could I go wrong with this adorable little airplane from Reverse Confetti.  That cute sentiment is from Paper Smooches.
 I used the matching die set to cut out the airplane and the propeller making my card fit the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.  Isn't that little background the cutest using a circle set of stamps from Simon Says Stamp.  The set has the outline circles and the solid circles.  By using the circles I made it fit the Cas(e) this sketch for this week.  All of the inks are Distress Stamp pads and I coated the airplane with Glossy Accents to make it a little more standout.  
 Here is The Paper Players challenge
 The Cas(e) this sketch.

Here is the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun card!

donna mikasa said...

Fun take on the sketch! Love the little airplane!

rebekah weckerly said...

Lovely!

rebekah weckerly said...

Lovely!

Leigh Penner said...

This is cute and cool at the same time! I love that sentiment! Wonderful take on the sketch!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Chrissy Larson said...

Super cute!!