Monday, February 6, 2017

You are my happy place

I'm sharing a few things I madly love, some hearts and the cutest little puppy dog stamp
 The puppy stamp is by Reverse Confetti, a favorite stamp company of mine and another fav on this card is the use of embossing paste. I so love the texture that the paste adds. The tag is a die that is also by Reverse Confetti and how about the watercolor look with the Distress Stains.  
This close up view gives you a better idea of how neat the embossing paste looks, I added it with the use of a dot stencil. My card fits a few online challenges, I love the inspiration that comes from using challenges.  
 This Addicted to CAS Pets challenge.
 The Just Us Girls Dogs challenge.
 This sweet The Card Concept challenge.

Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this sweet little dog image as well! The texture paste looks fabulous with your watercolor background- thanks for sharing this fun card with us at The Card Concept- hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! LOVING that puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that texture has me going all googly eyed! Love the splash of colors. Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, love the texture you created.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute puppy dog, and the card is perfect :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at ATCAS - DT Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background and the embossing paste Linda! Cute puppy too! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little pup is so adorable! Love the bright colors too! Thanks for joining us over at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete