Sunday, April 15, 2018

Springy Congrats

I used the sweetest color combo from the current Color Throwdown challenge for this card.  

 You need to look at the following close ups of the card to see all of the subtle texture that is included from a stamped image embossed with white.  The leaves are from a set by Altenew.  I cut them out of my watercolor paper and then colored them with Distress Inks and then inlaid them back into the piece of paper.  
 Look at that design to the entire background of the card.  I used a Simon Says Stamp background stamp.  Its a big stamp so it covered the entire card.  The word Congrats is a die cut from My Favorite Things and I coated that cut out word with Nuvo Crystal Glaze.  
 Another close up of the colored leaves that match the color challenge.  
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

No comments:

Post a Comment