Sunday, February 24, 2019

My Heart Smiles

I don't what challenge I loved the most as I created this card.  
 I'll start with the Color Throwdown color challenge because I knew I had to play along with this combo.  The layout of the card was then inspired by the Freshly Made Sketch and the CAS(e) this Sketch.  
The bottom border design is a stamp by Lawn Fawn and then the color was added with Distress Stains.  The flower is from Altenew.  
 Here is the Freshly Made Sketch.
 Here is the CAS(e) this Sketch.

Here is the Color Throwdown challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous rich colors with the Distress stains! I love the base you created behind the flower. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, you rocked both the sketch and the colors! I tried these colors, and it was as absolute fail! Your colors are bright, lots of texture, and lots of little surprises like the angle of the bottom portion of the card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the image and fabulous layout the colouring is stunning.

    ReplyDelete