Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Completely Wild About You

I pulled out this adorable stamp set from my stash, the set is from Wplus9 with matching dies. 
 I used two online challenges for my inspiration.  The CAS on Friday challenge is "Baby" and also Clean and Simple so I used quick and easy techniques.  A messy background with Distress Inks is always quick and I like that I can use colors that I want.  The giraffe was quickly colored with Copic markers, the balloon got its cute pattern from a stencil and they both have a matching die meaning I was able to cut them out quickly.  
 I didn't want just a solid color for my balloon so I thought using a stencil added some fun.  
 Is this guy simply cute!!!!
 Here is the Just Us Girls challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

2 comments:

  1. I love this. That background is awesome, I love the colors. And that balloon with that cute image works great. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stenciled balloon is so eye-catching, Linda. The giraffe is a cutie and goes well with the colorful background. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete