Sunday, May 19, 2019

Many Thanks

My card started out when I created this background with a stencil and a couple Distress Inks.
 The colors I used went along with the Color Throwdown color combination.  
 Next I pulled out a flower stamp from a brand-new-to-me set from Altenew.  Since I stamped the flower with white ink and embossed it with white ink, coloring it was then extremely easy using Cracked Pistachio Distress Stain.  Because I used watercolor paper, this ink works like magic for coloring and the white acted as a resist. 
I cut my panel with a rectangle stitched die by Avery Elle making it fit the Simon Says Wednesday challenge.  The sentiment is a word die from My Favorite Things.  I cut the words from Silver glitter cardstock and again from gray cardstock, gluing the two layers together.  


Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

19 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Linda! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really a stunning design! Love that stenciled background paired with the awesome floral! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 714f29ed602f37e7f977d94fe18514cf
    website kurma
    sms onay
    website kurma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. ebf4a2574dc38353f9f4335ec9af0b98
    altın dedektörü

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your article. ab66e89816acb650f9e90bdb998e1946
    evde iş imkanı

    ReplyDelete
  6. You’re doing a great job, keep it up doing a great work like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing website hope to see more post of your post.

    ReplyDelete