Friday, March 26, 2010

I have "CANDY"

JustRite stamps candy, that is!
The winner for the mystery $100 Shopping Spree from day one of the Mega Blog Hop was selected from the comments on my blog. The poster who is going to be very happy with a shopping spree is:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 200
Timestamp: 2010-03-25 22:13:49 UTC
LINDA said...
OMGoodness I love both cards Linda J.W.
March 23, 2010 1:21 PM
Congrats Linda J.W.
You need to email me with your name and the following information:
Your full name, your address, the prize name, as in Day One $100 shopping spree
My email address is: lbpost@roadrunner.com
(The winner has 48 hours to claim her prize.)

The other prizes for Day One are located on these designers blogs:

Amy Sheffer has the $200 JustRite Shopping Spree

Jenyfur Pohl has the $100 Stampers Dream Shopping Spree

Michelle Rodgers has the $100 Spellbinders Spree

Cindy Lawrence has one of the $100 JustRite Shopping Spree

Let me tell you, every one of you who posted a comment to my blog during the hop has amazed me. I could never have guessed how many wonderful and kind posts I would be getting making this JustRite blog hop so much fun.

Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Linda!!! Enjoy your JRS shopping spree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing prizes!!! enjoy your prize and congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Linda! Happy Shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi it is me I won and I am pinching
    myself I still don't believe.This
    is the frist time that I have won
    anything.I sent you a e-mail.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU
    Linda J.W.
    I signed up as a follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoop Whoop! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete