Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wishing on a Star by Flower Soft

The Flower Soft blog is showing off some new products this week.  Be sure to check out the Flower soft blog and the other design team members blogs for other idea.
 My card shows off  supplies from the Wishing on a Star collection. The papers come all colored and ready to cut out and use.
The collections come with a few different sentiments, I picked this label.  The label shape with the moon on it is cut out, it is designed to match a Spellbinders Nestabilities. I then cut out the label with the sentiment on it. I added some silver Liquid Peals to some of the stars and some yellow Flower Soft to portions of the moon.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

8 comments:

  1. Oh so stunning - when I opened your blog I thought "wow"- it's beautiful Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has a beautiful, ethereal, dreamy look. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeee the colors, the pearls and that moon is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous! I love the skyline, pearls, moon, all of it! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, how fabulous! I tell you, just the simple touches of the liquid pearls and the flower soft makes this card a show-stopper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is gorgeous! Love the pearls!

    ReplyDelete