Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New Flower Soft release

Flower Soft has had an adorable new release, Simpler Times by Elizabeth Bell. This release contains several downloadable images and some matching stamp sets.
 I picked the "card shape" download from the "Playtime with Lucky" collection.  This shaped card was really as easy as 1, 2, 3.  I picked the print out, printed it, folded it on the fold line and then cut around the shape. The hat and parts of the little doggie extend off of the folded edge, so I made sure I cut around them before creasing the fold.  It is so cute to have these extended details. Plus, can you see the colors! It prints just like that.
I also used some pieces from the matching 3-D Decoupage set so that I could add layers to her hat and her arm. That really helps to bring her to life. 
Be sure to check out how many different sets there are and also to check out the Flower Soft facebook page for other ideas.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

2 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! Her bonnet is ADORABLE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How seriously adorable is that. WOW. And so vintage. Loveit.

    ReplyDelete