Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Color Combination

I used the Less Is More challenge to create a card with the colors in your bedroom.  
I used brown, hunter green and red.  The brown and green are dark so they don't show up well.  My creation fit the Less Is More challenge for me because it was so quick and easy to put together but I ended up with not a whole lot of white space showing!!! The longest part of making the card was waiting for my inks to dry!

 I am so in love with this flower from Altenew so it was fun to use it again.  I added water to my watercolor paper and then added Distress Stain. I had puddles of the color so I inked the flower stamp with those puddles and stamped it here and there on my paper. I also stamped one single flower and cut that out. The "hello" is a die cut from Mama Elephant.
Here is the Less Is More challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

5 comments:

  1. Great colours and style.
    Thanks for letting us peep at your room colours and for joining the fun
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, I simply love that background!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background effect you have created Linda! Nicole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous background Linda!
    Thank for for joining us at Less is More this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete