Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Project Life and a Layout

I have a goal to get more scrapbook layouts completed so I want to share one with you today.



I plan to use more Project Life styles and products but I also thought it would be fun to use some Project Life journaling cards as accent to a traditional layout.  
Here is used a digital set that I purchased from Becky Higgins. I loved the colors in the doggie set.  They printed out perfectly, I just had to trim them and use a corner rounder punch on the corners. 
The title letters were stamped and then cut out and I added some corner accents with a stencil and some orange Distress Stain.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable snowguy!!

    I'm inspired to make a card from your beach photo - the shadow on the sand is very cool!

    ReplyDelete