Sunday, March 1, 2015

Pink Puppies

I had to use my new Reverse Confetti set again.
I used the Freshly Made sketch for my inspiration.  The background is a mix of all kinds of stuff because I love playing with techniques.  I used embossed paste, Distress Stains and a Tim Holtz stencil.  Pretty much layers of goodness.  To mimic the string going across the card in the sketch, I used these little rows of hearts that I colored with Distress Stains. 
I colored this little cutie with a little touch of Copic markers and then gave it a spritz of ink.  The tag is also from Reverse Confetti.  I added the embossing paste with the same stencil just to add a little bit of interest. 

Here is the Freshly Made sketch.
Also the Addicted to CAS Distress Challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

2 comments:

  1. Lots of textured goodness on this card. And I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little puppy is adorable! And these textures...fabulous. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete