Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Hello Beautiful

Who wouldn't want to receive a card with this sentiment!
 I wanted to play along with the CAS(e) this sketch for this week and so I created this card.  I buy my watercolor paper in a tablet that I tear the sheets out of and so there is always this edge that gets cut off when I cut my paper to the sizes I want. I love to use it, especially with the tears in it.  I had cut out the word "hello" from from Lawn Fawn outof this piece of paper and it was just sitting on my desk so I decided to play with it and some Distress Stains.  It just seemed right to become part of a card, I cut the bottom edge with a die from Mama Elephant.  The perfect accent seemed to be this word "beautiful" cut from metallic gold paper.  That die is by Paper Smooches.  
 I decided sewing it onto my card would be a fun look so here is a closeup of my sewing lines and the strings I left hanging off the card.  A tiny little flower completes the look.
Here is the CAS(e) this sketch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

2 comments: