Saturday, December 13, 2008

The SUNDAY TIMES - - - 12.14.2008 - - - A JOYFUL event

The angel said, "Don't be afraid.
I'm here to announce
a great and joyful event
that is meant for everybody, worldwide:
A Savior has just been born
in David's town,
a Savior who is Messiah and Master.
This is what you're to look for:
a baby wrapped in a blanket
and lying in a manger."
Luke 2:11-12 The Message Bible
*

"A GREAT AND JOYFUL EVENT"! Is that what you think as you are rushing through the days of December to get everything done? Maybe if we could let those words ring through our minds, we could put the emphasis back where it belongs as Christmas draws nearer. God's gift to "EVERYONE" was His Son, a great and joyful event!

Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

(I took the photo of Christmas decorations)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great reminder. I think we all forget a little. But even in the chaos of shopping and running around, you can't help but feel the spirit. I try to let that be my gift to myself, to let myself stop and feel the spirit of Christ.

    ReplyDelete