Wednesday, March 25, 2009

CPS sketch #108 and TAC products

You guessed it, at Card Positioning Systems blog, we had another great sponsor this week. Chris Franco with TAC or The Angel Company.
I instantly fell in love with the package of papers that were in my kit and so I just HAD to make two cards!!!
My kit contained this adorable flower stamp. The same set also has the cutest little ladybug stamps. I stamped an additional flower and cut that out. I added it to the card front with foam tape and I stamped an additional middle of the flower and cut that out adding it with foam tape too and coating it with the Aleene’s® Paper Glaze by Tulip. That gave the middle of the flower a great, epoxy look. All of the layers added some neat dimension.
Like I said, I just had to use more of the papers so I cut out one of the flowers and punched out some of the circle designs.

I then used a bunch of Stickles to accent the designs. Of course, that added a wonderful amount of BLING!
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

SKETCH 108 – FORGET ME NOT card
Materials:
Stamps, Card stock, Papers: The Angel Company (courtesy of Chris Franco, Independent Demo)
Stamp pads – Ancient Page and Fluid Chalk/Clearsnap
Clear Paper Glaze – Aleene’s®/Tulip
Scallop border punch – EK Success


THANKS FRIEND card
Materials:
Stamps, Card stock, Papers: The Angel Company (courtesy of Chris Franco, Independent Demo)
Scallop border punch – EK Success
Ancient Page and Fluid Chalk stamp pads – ClearsnapStickles/Ranger

15 comments:

  1. Wow... that is so awesome, you have done a great job giving it some much detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Linda, these are both amazing! I'm so glad you liked those papers...two totally different cards but they both have such great details. I would have never thought of all that cutting, punching and added bling with the stickles - it's fantastic!

    Thank you for doing such an wonderful job! :) PS. That's one of my favorite sets, those ladybugs are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Linda what pretty colors you picked! I too loved the ladybug in that set...I mean who doesn't love ladybugs?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love the gorgeous colors. Nice job on the CPS sketch! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stuff, Linda! Your details make things always so perfect. ---teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty cards! I especially love the added dimension of the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooooo cute cards. love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Those colors look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card for the ICS challenge turned out beautifully. I like how you incorporated the scalloped trim as well. And the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colours, that is gorgeous paper and the details you created...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both gorgeous! The colors are completely amazing!

    ReplyDelete