Thursday, March 5, 2009

VOTE! Please, Please, Please!

How did I get into another voting contest!? Who knows! I just love to create and I love a challenge!
Go to CARDS new blog and vote in their cover contest.
My card might have something to do with "SUN" and "RAYS" and "DOTS"! It is called Summer Fun.

THEN....go visit my youngest daughters amazing photography blog. She took pics of her long time childhood friend and wowie!!! This girl is gorgeous but these photos just shine!
Amanda Rae Blog

Thanks again for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

6 comments:

  1. Your daughter's photography skills are incredible. She's very talented and has a wonderful eye for composition, color and also makes great use of the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks mom! And WOW thank you Elaine for the incredible comments!! It is true my BF is gorgeous so I didn't really have to do much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are two cards with sun rays - I need another hint. Kites, perhaps?? Or a bird??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please tell us the name of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted... Hopefully for the correct card! :) Your DD's work is BEAUTIFUL!! As are YOUR cards!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is absolutely fabulous and totally worthy of that cover...Good Luck!

    Apparently talent runs is the family as your daughter's photo are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete