Monday, July 6, 2009

Can you guess?

What does this look like a photo of to you?
We were driving through Oregon last week and we took a road that leads to several covered bridges. We drove right out of Cottage Grove and found something like 5 or 6 amazing covered bridges to take photos of. BUT, one of the covered bridges was lined with boards and the boards had a few knot holes in them. I wanted to see what the area outside of those boards looked like, after all these bridges are over little rivers. So I found a knot hole that I could reach to take a peek. Then I got the idea, "what would happen if I tried to take a photo through this little hole"? I actually got several pretty fun shots and so I thought I would share this one with you.

Don't forget the Core'dinations blog contest. Pull out any Core papers you have and look around your house for a fun, unusual tool.

Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Linda what an awesome picture.. WOW.

vtpuggirl said...

Love the unique perspective! Great shot!

cheryln said...

love the perspective through the knot hole! fabulous pic!

Debbie said...

What a cool photo. How did you find out where the covered bridges were? Sounds like a fun road trip.