Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Flower Soft Die Cut Dimensions Blog Hop

We invite you to join the fabulous Flower Soft® team on an inspirational blog hop featuring projects using Die Cut Dimensions - Wild Flowers and The Wine Buffs - Papercraft Kit!

The blog hop starts on the Flower Soft® Blog on April 13th at 6:00am CT and ends April 19th at midnight CT. The winner will be announced on the Flower Soft® Blog on April 20th.
If you get lost along the way the complete hop list will be posted on the Flower Soft® Blog.

Be sure to comment on every blog in the hop. One lucky person that comments on one of the blogs will be chosen to receive a $50 Flower Soft® shopping spree!!!


Here is my card. I used one of the pieces from the Wild Flower Die Cut Dimensions set.  I LOVE these red flowers.  Each set comes with several flower pieces to use and they are ready to punch out making it very quick and easy to create something pretty.  I added some of the daisies in the same set to give my card a mix of flowers. 
The perfect compliment to daisies would be some Citrus Crush Ultra Fine Flower Soft for the flower middles.  Remember the Flower Soft works best with the Aleene's Tacky Glue
From my blog, hop on over to Vickie's blog to continue the hop and to see more goodness.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

YOU ARE A BLESSING card

Materials list:
Cardstock – Jenni Bowlin Core Impressions/Core’dinations
Citrus Crush Ultra Fine Flower Soft
Tacky Glue
Die Cut Dimensions – Wild Flowers
Stamp pads – Memento
Rub-on sentiment – EAD Designs/Paper Smooches
Damask stamp – Judi Kins
Sand It Gadget - Core'dinations

33 comments:

  1. Linda, that accent stamp adds so much! Love this.

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the colors and the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. poppies are one of my fav flowers. love this card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful paper piecing. This card is so very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very beautiful Linda!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card here. Love these flowers together, they just fit sooo perfect to each other. Great work hun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, this is awesome. I love how you used two different flowers. Its so beautiful! I use Aleene's Tacky glue on almost all of my projects now!! Its becoming my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Linda! Makes a difference once you put the daisies in and then top it off with Flower Soft. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Love the colors and the POP of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous, Linda! I love that you mixed the flowers! That flourish adds such elegance! LOVE it, and that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty! Love the dimension in the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cool! love the layering

    ReplyDelete
  15. incrediable!!!the stars were aligned on this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty creation n luv the image too dear.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty and elegant. I would love to get this card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card. I love the brightness of it all. The flowers are exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!! This card is beautiful. I love the colors of the flowers, just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice!
    Very, very nice!
    Flowers are so happy & springlike to look at!!
    Kimmiek
    stampingfreakatyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love those daisies! The card itself is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a beautiful card for a mothers day or birthday, even just a note card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anything that has dimension and flowers is fabulous!! And your card is amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is very pretty! I love the combination of flowers you used, and the flower soft centers, oh la la! I did not realize the bow was paper until I saw the up close view, neat idea! Thank you for sharing.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card. I was not aware of what these products from Flower Soft were before this hop. Thanks for introducing me to them. I am a new follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card--I like the mix of flowers.

    ReplyDelete