Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bunnies and Hearts

First off, I want to share my Unscripted sketch for this coming week with you.  I hope you can find some minutes to create a card with the sketch too and share it with us at Unscripted sketches. 
I just had to use this totally cute little digital stamp from Wax Fruit Company. If you go there, scroll down the page a little and you will see this image.  Isn't it precious?!
Here is a close-up of the image. I opened a blank page in Microsoft Word and then inserted the digital stamp image.  I resized it a little smaller so it would fit the sketch the way I wanted it to.  After it was printed on my white cardstock, all it took was a little coloring with Copic Markers. 
I wanted to share something fun with you too...
This is the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker ad from the January 2011 CARDS issue. These two cards are mine. I just loved how the ad turned out plus I love that collection of papers. 
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

SKETCH 101 – REJOICE card

Designer: Linda Beeson
Cardstock – Core Expressions/Core’dinations
Patterned paper – Fresh print Clothesline/Little Yellow Bicycle
Digital images – Wax Fruit Co.
Copic markers
Corner rounder punch - Fiskars
Sticker letters – Making Memories
Sculpture flowers – Prima
Foam Tape – 3M
Sand It Gadget – Core’dinations

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love that card!!! the colors are BEAUTIFUL! And YAYYYYYYYYYYY for being featured in Nikki's AD!! YAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

cappuccino and colour said...

congrats on the ad Linda. awesome cards. love the rabbit poking out from behind the grass..wow!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Sweet bunny card!!!!! Perfect for the sketch.

And, a BIG congratulations on the Nikki Sivils ad. Beautiful cards!!!!

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous creation!! Love the colors and pretty take on the design too!! :) Smiles, Vicki

Linda R. said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love that image.. You colored it so pretty..

Hugs, Linda

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Yay for the card feature! Love it! And love your US card too. Those resin added such great dimension.

Connie said...

wonderful card!!

ellen s. said...

oh linda you make the coooolest cards! congrats on the pubs, too. you rock!

Theresa said...

I love bunnies, and I love the Wax Fruit Company - you put perfection to both fo them! Love that card!

And how cool that your cards are in that Nikki Sivils add - that's awesome! I subscribe to Cards, so now I've got to go back and look at that issue so I can see your cards better. Congratulations!