Friday, November 21, 2014

Some seriously cute snowmen!

I love these snowmen stamps from Paper Smooches.
 Since this weeks Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is Anything Goes, this was the perfect time to put these guys to use again.  I had created this funky background in one of my craft "play" sessions.  I was using a stencil, embossing paste and some inks.  I have bunches of these all ready to go and this one just seemed to fit my little guy perfectly. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches too.
Because snowmen are white, I love how simple it is to make them cute.  I used a green Copic marker to outline him so that he matched my background paper better.  That really neat wreath is a stamp and matching die from Simon Says Stamp.  

 I had created this little gem previously but thought I would share it again.  Kim's snow people are so cute it is fun to use them. 
I stamped a dot border stamp making for a fast and fun little background piece.  
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I love love love the snowmen!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards - love the santa images - some of my favorite to go to Santas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eekkk!!! These are both too cute! LOVE the green background and how you outlined him in green too!

    ReplyDelete