Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Love Washi Tape

I like whenever I can go to my washi tape drawer and use some of my stash on a card.  It seemed like the perfect choice to go along with the CAS(e) this Sketch for this week.
 The sketch has three lines near the top of the card so I added three different strips of tape.  Just like that, easy and fast.  
 I love inlaid die cut words so I used this great sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.  I cut the words out of the polka dot strip and then added in the same words cut from red cardstock.  Two little wooden pieces finished off my card.  
Here is the CAS(e) this Sketch.

Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

6 comments:

  1. Great use of washi! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to give that washi some time in the spotlight! Love this CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the sketch--love your washi tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the washi tape! So pretty!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete