Monday, March 5, 2018

Bold - that is the challenge

I so love anything red but I don't always create in what I would call BOLD colors.
 But since the current Time Out challenge is BOLD, I knew I had to give it a try.  The background is a messy inky style with lots of Distress Stain.  
 The further my attempt at BOLD I cut out the leaf die from Memory Box and colored it with more Distress Ink in blues and used a blue card base.  To further the BOLD look on the card I colored the stamped sentiment piece with a strong yellow.  
 The butterfly stamp from Clearly Besotted finishes off my look and I added white dots to that.  
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)


3 comments:

  1. I think this is amazing Linda and love how much you thought through our challenge-you really rocked it. Adore that background and it goes so well with the yellow and blue. I love you entered this card, it is a stunner. Thanks for joining us at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the smooshed background and all the bright and vibrant colours! A beautiful bold card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete