Monday, March 12, 2018

Using Copics

Yes, a few more online challenges used, did I say I love them!!!!
 I really like the Freshly Made sketch for this week and had to sit for a minute to decide how to use it.  I decided to cut my main piece of watercolor paper and then work with both parts.   
I also used the CAS on Friday challenge to use Sequins and the Addicted to Stamps challenge to Make Your Mark, all using Altenew Stamps.

 I don't usually use Copic markers on Watercolor paper, the watercolor paper does not allow you to really blend the Copics but in this case it did work out just fine.  I stamped the leaves with black ink and embossed them with clear embossing powder and then colored all of them. The background was also colored with a black pen.  
Here is the Freshly Made sketch.
Here is the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.

Here is the CAS on Friday challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The way you kept everything but the leaves neutral is so striking and effective. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Copics on watercolour paper.This looks stuning and the dark green and white is so elegant. Thanks for playing along at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card design - thanks for playing along at the Addicted to Stamps and More Make your Mark Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and design,and great color combo...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Linda. Gorgeous colours and I love the flower/leaf stamp. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete