Tuesday, January 29, 2019

The Colorthrowdown Challenge #528

Recently I was the featured stamper and that means I get to be the guest designer for this weeks color combination.  
 One of my favorite challenges are color related and wow did I love this weeks challenge combo and how much do I love that owl!  I started out creating a messy background with Distress Inks and a leaf stencil on watercolor paper.  Once I had that the way I wanted it, I stamped the leaf spring and colored it with Zig Clean Color markers.  The leaf sprig is a stamp from Simon Says Stamp from the Beautiful Day set with a matching die.  
 The "thank you" word die is from My Favorite Things.  I colored it with Distress Ink too so I could get the exact color I wanted.  The small sentiment is from Reverse Confetti.  
 Here is the adorable Color Throwdown Color challenge combo. Take a few crafting minutes so you can play along.  
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

No comments:

Post a Comment