Friday, February 5, 2010

Lots of good stuff

Just gotta share some serious goodness...
This is a little box of candy with a cute wrapper to make it a fun gift. It is about 6" long.
I created my little bee with punches! I just started creating and this is what I came up with.
I embossed this great Core'dinations cardstock with a Fiskars texture plate. The texture plates will work with a Cuttlebug and the right layer of plates, etc. I love this honeycomb design.
Next a card using Card Patterns Sketch #48
This card includes many neat things. ONE, a new piece of Jenni Bowlin Embossed Core'dinations cardstock. That is the card base. All I had to do is sand the pattern, it is from the Whitewash collection.
Next is a really neat stamp by Pink Persimmon. It is meant to be a button but I just love it for a medallion kind of design. I colored it with Copic markers and the other really great accent to notice is the Ultra Fine Flower Soft! See my fluffy dots? I used Aleene's Tacky Glue to adhere the Flower Soft. That is what the company suggests works the best. It dries just right so that the Flower Soft is still soft when it is dry and it grabs the little flakes just right. Rhinestones finish off my piece.
And this next card is posted at the CARDS blog today. The challenge this week was LOVE cards without using red or pink and that is soooo hard. You have to check out the amazing cards that are posted there because they will take your breath away.
The chipboard piece is sprayed with Glimmer Mist. Love the copper look.
Notice this great piece of Jenni Bowlin embossed cardstock by Core'dinations.

Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

BE MINE candy wrapper
Materials:
Cardstock –Core Essentials and Black Magic/Core’dinations
Patterned papers – Times Square/Downtown Collection/Pebbles Inc.
Texture plate – Fiskars
Swiss dot embossing plate - Cuttlebug
Sandpaper
Corner rounder punch – Fiskars
Scallop circle and circle punches – Marvy
Primitive heart punch – Emaginations
Be Mine chipboard – Scenic Route
Heart brad


GREETINGS card
Materials:
Cardstock – Curious Iridescent Cryogen White/CutCardStock.com and Black Magic, Jenni Bowlin Embossed cardstock/Core’dinations
Button stamp – You’re a Jewel set/Pink Persimmon stamps
Patterned paper – Cosmo Cricket
Versafine black stamp pad
Clear embossing powder
Copic markers
Ultra Fine Flower Soft – Citrus Crush
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Rhinestones
Fluid chalk stamp pads – Clearsnap
Sandpaper
Martha Stewart border punch

ADORE YOU card
Materials:
Cardstock –Black Magic and Jenni Bowlin cardstock/Core’dinations

Patterned paper – Vintage Black Branch, Black Micro Dot and Black Finial/Jenni Bowlin
Rub-on letters – Jenni Bowlin
Chipboard shape and spray – Glimmer Mist/Tattered Angels
Fluid chalk stamp pads – Clearsnap
Border punch – EK Success
Self adhesive rhinestones – Mark Richards
Sandpaper



14 comments:

  1. Linda that box is wonderful! But I really love the little bee- can't get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are great. I just love that medallion button. It just pops right of the card. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of goodness you share today Linda! I love the embossing you did on the first card. It's perfect with the little bee you punched. That second card is gorgeous with the button you used! Oh la la! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous works of Art!!!! I love the bees, the textures (WANT THAT Coordinations!) and your card featured on the CARDS blog...

    Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE the greetings card. Now I gotta get that stamp. Thanks for the inspiration. This card is one of my favorites of yours this year so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute. i so love the black and gold. wow,!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWSERS!!! Linda - rocking the core! Love your card - that stamp is fabulous. I'm playing with the same piece of core tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great cards as usual. The black and yellow/gold colors are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your honeycomb embossing is perfect with your cute bee, Linda! I love your gorgeous "Greetings" card with your beautiful bordering, and perfect touches of bling and Flower Soft! Wonderful set of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card...i love how u dry emboss! Btw...welcome to Nikki Sivils Team!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic projects! I love the bee wrapper such a fantastic way to make a simple gift extra special! Your Card Patterns card is exquisite, the flower soft detail is my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all fabulous! But I have to say...I am drooling over the honeycomb texture plate! How cool is that?!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found your blog from Lindalou and it is adorable. I am also looking for new inspiration for paper crafts...I will definitely be back to see what you are blogging about.

    ReplyDelete