Wednesday, February 8, 2012

(Heart) U challenge at Flower Soft

The Flower Soft blog is hosting
another challenge today. 
Be sure to check out the Flower Soft blog for all of the details since there are prizes to be won and you are going to want to check out what the other DT members have to share too.

I always love creating with "hearts" so this is a fun one.  The challenge is to use a heart and I read the fine print too late, we were supposed to use Red or Black Flower Soft.  I had already used white so that is what is on my card.  The heart layers and the word "Love" are cut with my Cricut cartridge, Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art. 

The white Flower Soft is one of my absolute favorites, so it was fun to use it here. I thought it added to the lacey, romantic look of my cut out heart.

Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautifully elegant ...
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just GORGEOUS Linda! I loveeeeeee that heart and the sentiment is wow!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love the patterned paper in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so so soooooo very beautiful! I {heart} your card, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda! Love the detail on that heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, Linda. LOVE the touches of white Flower Soft on it - haven't used their white yet. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stylish and BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the heart and the different patterned papers - just lovely! Have a great weekend, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete