Saturday, February 4, 2012

Moxie Fab yumminess and Unscripted sketches

I always love the amazing Moxie Fab Tuesday Triggers that Cath comes up with, I just don't always have time to play along.  I had play with this one, how could I resist!!!!

This amazing plate of goodness sparked so many ideas. 

This is the result.  I used some brand new My Minds' Eye papers from the Be Happy, Follow Your Heart collection.  The great doily shape is cut with my Cricut Expression using the Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art cartridge. 


That cute felt flower piece is by Pebbles.  I was shopping yesterday at my favorite LSS and when I saw this set, I knew it was going to be the centerpiece of my card to go along with the trigger.  The little tag with the word "Sweet" on it is a new stamp set by Hero Arts. 
 Now for my Unscripted sketch card for this week. 
 I picked up a paper pad by Recollections at Michaels this week and thought this piece worked pretty cool.  The label shape is printed on the paper. 
This sketch provided a neat opportunity to use some buttons and the little stamped sentiment is by Technique Tuesday. 
And for a couple photos...



Basketball season has opened.  It is this grandsons first year to play! I liked the action in the photos.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! Always enjoy your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards dearie and I love the photos as well!!! Hope all is well.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love love these cards!!! GORGEOUS colors and loving the felt flower! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creations! I love that Martha Stewart cartridge too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow awesome cards...they are so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards and the first is a great take on that yummynous. Love the action photos.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those petit fours are making me drool. LOL! The yum factor definitely shows up in your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, Linda! I especially love the first one.. it's so soft and sweet (oh yes.. and I totally agree about the Moxie Fab Tuesday Triggers.. love them, too)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. your cards look as good as the cake does!!! fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS and BEAUTIFUL! LOVE your action photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love your trigger card! Such a cute card and that paper with label is awesome. Yet another idea to use my journal spots and labels!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your card!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS VALENTINE'S WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete