Sunday, August 10, 2014

AAA Cards challenge - Summer Foods

Time for another AAA Cards challenge.
 The challenge is to use the theme of Summer Foods. 
 I picked pineapples! I love pineapples so this was an easy choice. The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti and the stencil for the background is from My Favorite Things.
 The pineapple stamp is from Art Impressions.  I added ink with some mini Distress Stamp pads.  I tried to show in this photo that I added Glossy Accents to the leaves.  
I took this photo at an angle so the embossing paste would stand out.  I added the yellow color with a stamp pad and the stencil.  I then added embossing paste over the same stencil, I just didn't cover the entire front of the card.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful textures with the paste and liquid pearls, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I hadn't even noticed those details on the pineapples before the close up pic. Absolutely adorable! Fabulous detail and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fresh pineapple too. (Now you have me hungry for some...smile) Great card using the stencil and paste background...must give that a try...I so like the look of yours.

    ReplyDelete