Monday, August 11, 2014

Another fun Colour Q combo

I love playing with color combination challenges and so it was fun to take some time to work with the current Colour Q combo.

From my playing around stash, I found this background I had created some time ago. The perfect color to set the stage for my card.  I was playing with a numbers stencil.  I had ink on the stencil and just blotted that ink off on my piece of blank paper.  
 I went to my yummy Wplus9 Designs flower and leaf set of stamps.  I love that they come with matching dies making cutting out so easy.  I inked the flowers and the leaves with Distress Stamp pads.  That great wood word is from my Freckled Fawn kit as are those adorable little blue stars. 

Here is the Colour Q combo.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Janice, love your background! so happy to see you at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The entire card is yummy, Janice!! It deserves the Courtier recognition from ColourQ!! Congratulations! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete