Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Shades of Pink

I let the color challenge at The Paper Players guide the card I want to share.
 I picked up a stencil by DecoArt so of course I had to use it, mixing it with a variety of pink inks from Distress Stamp Pads on watercolor paper.  After the inks were applied with a blending sponge, I gave them a spritz of water so the inks would slightly run.  
 I gave my stenciled image some extra accents with dots using Liquid Pearls.  To have my card match the CAS(e) this Sketch I added the die cut word from Mama Elephant, "hello" cut from silver glitter paper and other layers of pink cardstock.  
 Here is The Paper Players color challenge.

And here is the CAS(e) this sketch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty effect spritzing the ink-blended stencilling gives: it adds an almost ethereal quality. The dots of liquid pearl are sweet additions. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful background you've created with your stencilling, Linda! I love how you spritzed it with water and the varying shades of pink. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete