Sunday, March 25, 2018

Take it Easy

When you use a flower stamp you can spend a whole lot of time coloring it beautiful but really just as beautiful is the simple style of coloring which almost isn't any coloring at all.
 In order to make use of the Color Throwdown color challenge I wanted to very simply use those colors.  I used an Altenew stamp pad to rub the one corner of my watercolor card to create a background.  
 When I had to amount of color that I wanted, I just stamped this spray of Altenew stamps using black ink.  I then embossed that with clear embossing powder.  The embossing powder makes the black a little more intense plus makes the black stand out.  The sentiment is also from Altenew. 
 Just for a fun accent I added a little bit of silver watercolor ink to some of the leaves in my image.  
 Here is the Color Throwdown challenge
 This card also fits the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Floral Frenzy” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful watercolouring. A great card.Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@ATSM
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete