Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Let's Celebrate

Yes, another card created from the inspiration of a couple online challenges.  I love using these challenges to give me direction as to the colors or layout.  
 I used a little block stamp from Wplus9 Designs.  I stamped it four times to fill my card front and then added the colors in the ColorThrowdown challenge using Zig Clean Color markers on watercolor paper.  
 In order to follow the sketch with CAS(e) this sketch, I used a stencil and some Distress Stain to create a design that would become the strip down the middle of my card.  
 The banner and the "Let's Celebrate" is a stamp and die set from Avery Elle.  That was added with foam tape for added dimension.  The dots were created on each flower with white Nuvo Cyrstal drops.  I find it interesting that the white took on the underneath watercolor ink.  
 This Color Throwdown is already closed.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

No comments:

Post a Comment