Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's a Good Thing!

Notice my new little icon on my side bar - that cute little thought bubble???

I actually got a little shout out on The Card of the Week blog for my little background tutorial from Monday and so I want everyone to know!!!

If you don't follow The Card of the Week blog, then you must because it is just plain amazing what she finds on the web. It could eliminate all need for blog surfing but I really don't want to stop doing that, so I'll just keep sitting here and surfing myself and then reading what she finds too.
*
I don't want summer to end so I thought I would post a photo of some great summer flowers!!! My mom always grew these and so when I saw these in a friends garden I just had to get some pics!!!
Thanks for visiting, Linda (aka lbpost)

4 comments:

  1. SO COOL!! I just found that blog a week ago....such a neat idea and amazing inspiration on there :)
    CONGRATS on being picked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout back out! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooohooo!!! CONGRATS!!!


    Those flowers are lovely Linda!

    ReplyDelete