We have 2 different grandsons, on 2 different teams, playing on 2 different fields at 2 different times!!!
Three things make this a ton of fun:
1. Grandpa just loves to see his grandsons playing sports
2. The Boys just LOVE to play sports
3. And, the Boys love for Grandma and Grandpa to attend their games!!!
This is a layout I put together from one of the photos from last years season.
And, see what Grandma and Grandpa were doing yesterday??? Grandpa put up the airplane swing in the backyard for this cutie patootie, our youngest grandson. I did get this smile but he really wasn't all that sure about this experience. Before long he is just going to love it, I know it!
Well, that means that I get to spread the love.
Here are the rules:
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
I have so many blogs that I just love to take peeks at often and here as a few:
Miki at Fresh Lemon Blossoms I could love her just because of that yummy name, it really does make my mouth water but she really comes up with some fun things to blog about.
Danielle at Homespun with Heart She just plain creates amazing projects and I know you want to take a peek.
Shanna at My Next Thirty Years Again, a gal that comes up with amazing creations.
Laura at Laura Loo Loo We are on the same CPS team together and she creates with Unity stamps and comes up with some really cool stuff.
Kim at Card-E-ology I took special notice of her blog recently because of the SHIMMER that she adds to her creations with SHIMMERZ. YUM
Suzanne at Hey, it could happen Another gal who is just plain CREATIVE!!!
Thanks for visiting, Linda (aka lbpost)