Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's the little things.....

I find that I don't need a whole lot to make me happy! So you can see that when I went into a Starbuck's today and they had cupcakes for sale, I was instantly HAPPY!!!
You have to excuse this photo because the only thing I had was my cell phone camera but I knew that that would still convey why this made me happy.
That stop was while I was on my way to this stop, a Craft Warehouse. Now, if you haven't been in one of these, you need to check out where they have stores and see if you can shop at one. I love them! Not only do they have a great scrapbook and stamp section but they have a great fabric section and all kinds of other crafts! Just give me all of the time I want in one of these stores and again, I am very HAPPY!!!

Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

10 comments:

Heidi Van Laar said...

Oooh, yes! There is a Craft Warehouse about an hour and a half from where I live and I gladly make the trip to shop there!

BreAnne said...

Your happiness has been spread :) Now I'm excited to find one of these Craft Warehouses! And yes, apology accepted; I think Amanda would be very disappointed with the quality of those images ;)

Kristii said...

I am so jealous!!! The cupcake made my mouth water almost as much as the craft warehouse store!! I live in Montana, so I am sure there isn't one within 500 miles from here! Bummer!! I hope you had a fantastic day and I just have to say, I love your work!!!

~amy~ said...

I could seriously use that cupcake now...breakfast of champions :) I use to always go to a local Craft Warehouse but it closed it doors. You are a lucky duck!

Sarah Mullanix said...

I'll definitely have to check if one of those stores is in my area...Junior Mints can make me happy anytime!

-Sarah

StamperSharon said...

Oh, I love your happy places, Linda -- especially since they are non-caloric and easy on my pocketbook, viewed on your blog, LOL! Have a wonderful week!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh I have never heard of Craft Warehouse! I am going to have to check into that place. :)

denine zielinski said...

Hmmm... I'll have to search for the nearest Craft Warehouse now! And cupcakes always make me happy!

Kelie Myers said...

Yep, I'd be happy too!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Yummy I love cupcakes!! And who wouldn't want to spend all the time in the world at Craft Warehouse...wow that looks like fun!