Saturday, June 22, 2013

Flower Soft and Impression Obsession Blog Hop

Impression Obsession/Flower Soft
June 22nd through June 29th. Winners will be announced June 30th
We’re having fun being Patriotic today with Impression Obsession stamps and Flower Soft. You’ll be inspired by creative projects as you hop along the Designer’s blogs.
PRIZES
One random comment author will be chosen by Impression Obsession to receive a $25.00 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate.
One random comment author will be chosen by Flower Soft to receive a $25.00 Flower Soft Gift Certificate.
Leave a comment on of the blog hop posts to be eligible to win. The more you comment the more chances you have to win!
WINNERS
Winners will be announced on June 30th at the Impression Obsession and Flower Soft Blogs.
*** add your projects here***
Please link to Impression Obsession  and Flower Soft
 
You should have come to my blog from Vickie's blog.
 
My choice of stamps to use from Impression Obsession for this blog hop is this adorable little boat and a set of stamps that include some great patriotic themed sentiments.
I just colored my little boat in patriotic colors with my Copic markers.  The set of stars and the sentiment "Three Cheers" is from the sentiment set.  I was thinking this would also fit pretty cute for a little boy or new baby boy card.

And, my finishing touches were some wonderful, white Flower Soft that I added to one of the sails.  The white is one of my favorite Flower Soft colors to use.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the boat bottom and the words.
From my blog hop on over to Daniela's blog to see what she has created.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

45 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design and colours.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute!! A fluffy boat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Grandson would love this adorable little boat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, I like how you matted the red showing just at the top and bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable "boy" card. Love the detail of flower soft and glossy accents. All those touches make such a difference in the eye appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eileen L. said...

    Simple and Cute, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card. I like the addition of the flower soft and glossy accents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how cute is this?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! I like how you used the flower soft along with the Glossy Accents on your boat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so simple, yet so impressive! Does that make sense? I totally LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is just so cute! Love that jolly little boat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really adorable card! Love your patriotic boat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! I can't believe how many totally different cards everyone has done! Keeping it simpler really shows off the glossy boat and the fun sails! Thanks for sharing this.

    Chris R. from Iowa
    ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet card!! Love the added gloss, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling card! Love the fun boat design and the bit of Flower Soft on the sail! Great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Love this little boat stamp and the flower soft you used too! Thank you for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute boat, Linda. Yes, it would make a darling child's card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card! That boat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable card; love how you used the flower soft. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  20. So adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really cute, nice work

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super summer~y card! Love how you added the white with Flower Soft :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm here via Kittie Kraft's blog post today. I'm looking forward to seeing all of the creativity as I continue here! Cute card - and versatile, too - Crisp summer air pushing the boat along! ;-}
    Lynden (a Marine Mom)

    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lyndens-Cookie-Lee-Jewelry/209062415911124
    http://pinterest.com/lyndenelise/my-digital-photo-restorations

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this fun image and the texture you added with Flower Soft and glossy accents.

    ReplyDelete
  25. How cute. Love that little boat.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is cute!! Love the glossy accents and the Flower Soft.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What an adorable card you crafted for us hoppers! I love the softness of it! Very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very cute--I like the use of glossy accents and flower soft on the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! Fabulous effect on the white sail. Fabulous card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW!! This is AMAZING!! I LOVE the card and your INSPIRATION for using the Flower Soft!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete