Sunday, June 23, 2013

It's a party!

I just had to use this adorable party balloon and the Colour Q combo made for the perfect starting point.
 I just love Avery Elle stamps and this card represents my most recent purchase.
 This really has to be the cutest little doggie balloon, like a party waiting to happen! I created the background with a design element in one of their sets.  I used a Distress Paint to ink that stamp and just stamped it repeatedly. By not reinking it each time, I ended up with more then one shade of the colors.
 Here is the wonderful Colour Q combo.
And, now for a couple photos...
 We planted an artichoke but we really aren't fans of eating them.  I knew they would product a pretty neat flower so we just waited until it went to this oh so pretty flower.
I took these photos with my Hipstamatic camera on my phone.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

5 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeee it!! That balloon animal is so fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful little card, so cheerful. Beautiful pics of the flower.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the color combo and cute balloon animal image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh linday this is just way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete