Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lots of circles

The challenge at Addicted to CAS is the use circles as a design element.
 I found the neatest digital journaling cards at AC Digitals. They have so many neat ones and what I loved is there is more then one way to print them out. I picked the way where I could resize them to get a size great for the front of a card.
 After I printed this out and got it cut to size, I stamped a stamp from Avery Elle. Super quick and easy.
 
 
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the sentiment!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great colors and I love the sentiment stamped over your circles! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

Joyce said...

What a fun and cheery card. Love that sentiment on those circles.

Connie Mercer said...

love how you stamped over the background~love the look!!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So pretty with the black sentiment stamped over the colorful circles!

Sarah Webb said...

Great card! Love the overlapping sentiment!

Andrea Amu said...

My goodness, it's been awhile since I stopped by! Fun card design... love the graphic look of it! :)

Florence said...

Great card Linda. Love the design. Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS challenge.
Florence x

Charlene said...

I love AC Digital too! Great card, I love the circles and design :-)

cheryl (clee') said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Love the colors in this card and how you used the digital element.