Thursday, December 4, 2014

Merry Snow People

Of course, a Christmas card should have some snow people.
 For this card, I went to a Stampendous set of little snow people to create the accents to my card.  That great striped background is created with a stencil. I sprayed red ink on it, I liked the way the stripes are irregular.  
 This set includes parts of snow people so it is fun to play with these pieces.  I used two of the heads with their cute hats and scarfs.  Placing them on the tag was a fun foundation.  My card goes along with the Simon Says Stamp challenge. The tag is a die cut from Reverse Confetti.
Here is the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

3 comments:

Heather said...

A stunning card Linda, a fantastic stenciled background and your cute snowmen is adorable on the gorgeous tab!!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the snowmen!!!!

Victoria Lavender said...

Happy happy birthday! Hope you can feel the hug I send your way!

Lovely and fun card here, then again you make terrific cards consistently.
Big smiles, Victoria