Friday, January 2, 2015

While I was at it...

You know that snowflake stamp I said I picked up on clearance after Christmas...
 Well, I just had to put it to use again especially when so many of my friends are finding snow at their doorsteps lately.  I love using snowflakes on crafting projects so it is fun that even though Christmas is over, snowflakes still fit in January.  I add some Broken China Distress Stain to my white cardbase to help that fit in with my stamped image.  
 I stamped and embossed the snowflake with white and then ran some Distress Stain in black all over that but I didn't totally cover my white cardstock.  I then used some Broken China Distress Stain on the exposed areas.  I loved that little accent of the turquoise.  I layered a die cut snowflake over that.  The die is from Wplus9 Designs. 
 This fits this Colour Me challenge.  You could go back over the year and pick a favorite combination.  
They are having a little party over at Colour Me!

Plus, check out the Friday MashUp challenge to use snowflakes, my card fits right in.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Love the sweet delicate snowflake in the centre :) Thank you so much for sharing a card with us at Colour Me…! for our 1 year anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I love that beautiful snowflake and frosted feel...so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at FMU!

    ReplyDelete