I have such a huge love of Distress Stains or Distress Inks and Altenew stamps and dies, these were my go to for the card I want to share plus I used the January Altenew challenge for my inspiration.
The background is the simplest, I used watercolor paper and Distress Stains blotted onto a thin strip of acrylic, one color at a time. The wet ink on the acrylic was spritzed with water to make it a bit diluted, then pressed onto the paper, one color at a time. I love the "messy" results of these inks and watercolor paper.
This flower die set is a new tool for me. It is unique in that it doesn't require any stamping, just cutting. I cut each piece from white watercolor paper and then added Distress Stains to each individual piece. Spritzing the papers and the inks with water helps them run and mingle. I love that the flower is layers and you actually can get a little creative, not adding them together as they were intended.
Here is the Altenew Inspiration Challenge piece.
Thanks for visiting, Linda