Monday, January 28, 2019

You Are Awesome

For the card I want to share, I went to two online challenges for my inspiration.
 I used the CAS(e) this Sketch challenge for the layout of my card.  I decided to make my coloring gradient, my version of the sketch.  I tried something a little different to start my card.  I used a Simon Says Stamp stencil and translucent embossing paste, covering the entire front of my card made from watercolor paper.  When that was dry, I started adding inks with Distress Inks, starting with the lightest color on top.  The embossing paste resisted the inks and I love the resulting look. 
 Here is get the idea of the shiny design of the embossing paste.  Since the paper is watercolor paper I love the way the inks run together.  The sentiment running up and down the card fits with the sketch and the heart makes it fit the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.  
 Here is the CAS(e) this Sketch challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

No comments:

Post a Comment