Thursday, March 11, 2010

Colour Q and St. Pat's day

To start off my post today, I just have to share this amazing color challenge, Colour Q.
I don't even know how they come up with such amazing inspiration pieces but I just had to do this one when I saw these colors.
What is funny is this was not even where I was going to start until I saw this doiley paper on my desk sitting right on top of the red print! It was meant to be!
My flower is three different sizes of circle punches layered together. All I did was clip "into" each of the circles with my scissors and then I bent the layers forward.
***
St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner and this gave me the perfect reason to use these papers that I received at CHA winter from Little Yellow Bicycle.
The Lucky You part is a sticker.
The flourish is cut out of one of the prints.
I don't usually decorate the inside of a card but I just had to so I could use the Lucky Me sticker!!!
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)
THANKS SO MUCH card
Materials:
Cardstock – Core Essentials/Core’dinations
Patterned paper – Die Cut Eyelet/Making Memories and Dreamy 2/Cherry Blossom/My Mind’s Eye
Circle punches – Papershapers
Big Brad – Bazzill
Rub-on sentiment – Deja Views
Sandpaper
LUCKY YOU/LUCKY ME card
Materials:
Cardstock – Core Essentials/Core’dinations
Patterned paper and stickers – Lucky Me/Little Yellow Bicycle
Machine sewing
Self adhesive rhinestones – Queen & Co.
Sandpaper

16 comments:

  1. I am soooooo glad you stopped by my blog because there is TONS of eye candy on YOUR blog! LOVE your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I'm loving loving loving that first one, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these cards! The flower at the top is fabulous--did you make it yourself!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog--you're so right that you can often see the reason for something not working out later. I so appreciate that reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are simply adorable. Love that lace paper on the first paired with the red. FAB work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! LOVE the flower--so cute!!
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous Linda! I am so digging that first card with the red peeking through the white!! Awesomeness!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Linda! Gorgeous cards! I especially love the bright pops of color on the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE how simple and ADORABLE these are! I gotta make some! he he he! :) Now..I also love the baseball pics! Wishing you many blessings with these cute little guys this summer! Cant wait to have grandkids too!! So glad u post these sweet pics of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great Linda! I love the flower on the top one! SUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with the cards. The red looks fabulous behind the lacy paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cards are beautiful - I'm loving those hand created flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your cards!!! So much inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable cards! Just love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great cards, Linda! love that fun snipped flower at the top and those amazing swirls, too:)

    ReplyDelete