Monday, December 9, 2013

A bronze snowflake

I am having fun getting some Holiday cards finished for sending to friends.
I also seem to be addicted to snowflakes! I just love them and who could resist a bronze snowflake?  I went to the CAS(e) this sketch for my inspiration.

 That wonderful snowflake is a My Favorite Things die and I cut it from some dreamy bronze glitter cardstock.  The word JOY is a die cut from Wplus9 Designs.
 
 Here is the CAS(e) this sketch.
And, here is the Addicted to CAS challenge for snowflakes.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeee the music paper and the snowflake!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning snowflake ! Nice die too, the cut seems very clean, no tear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch and I love your snowflake. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda. LOVE the musical notes background and your gorgeous gold snowflake. Perfect paired with the black panel - makes for a very elegant Christmas card. The joy embellishment is perfectly placed - great card. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black, bronze and white - great combination Linda. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at A2CAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Amazing Linda! Love the bronze :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bronze!! fabulous looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bronze is so pretty with the black.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is beautiful! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Linda - what a gorgeous card! Love it! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That snowflake is gorgeous! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete